Roots Of The Rocks - June 13-16, 2013
DIRECTIONS to ROOTS OF THE ROCKS at EAGLE POINT:
Gates Open Thursday at NOON!
Take I-15 freeway to exit 112, travel East into Beaver, follow UT-160 through town and turn left onto UT-153 East (the street before the stoplight). Travel 22 miles up 153 canyon road until you hit Eagle Point Ski Resort. Pass the first Eagle Point gate and go until you see the Roots of the Rocks sign point up Elk Meadows Drive and turn left to go up to the venue! See you there!!
Roots of the Rocks Guest & Friends,
In an amazing twist of fate Roots of the Rocks has landed at an epic new venue, Eagle Point Ski Resort www.skieaglepoint.com, perched on a high altitude peak in the majestic Tusher Mountains just East of Beaver, Utah. This newly renovated 1,200 acre privately owned boutique resort features a village of 120 condos and cabins, a shuttle service, a 9 hole frisbee golf course, The Canyonside Lodge (a 12,000 sq. ft. newly renovated lodge/restaurant/general store), a hot tub garden, the Outpost Grill, and the festival venue area sits atop the resort allowing for magnificent mountain views of grassy meadows and ski slopes lined with giant pine trees. Prepare yourselves for epic stage views, high mountain acoustics, an awesome dance floor, and the perfect camping experience. Summer activities include hiking, biking, horseback riding, fishing, swimming, and disc golf.
We are extremely excited to be hosting the festival at this world class resort and hope that you will come join us. The new venue allows for a virtually limitless festival capacity meaning that we will be able to keep a majority of our lineup this year, while also allowing for major growth potential in years to come. YOU DONT WANT TO MISS THIS EVENT!
- · The lineup will include the majority of previously booked artist. The finalized lineup and schedule will be re-announced in the next few days. Stay Tuned.
- · Tickets are still available @ Ticket Cake and we are re-energizing to prepare for this truly epic event. Tickets are now at the Tear 6 level of $105, get them while they last.
- · If you are a ticket holder, your ticket is still valid at our new location, essentially nothing has changed except for the location and small adjustments to the lineup.
- · Tickets will remain non-refundable, however you may still sell your ticket(s) and transfer into someone else's name. You may post your ticket for sale on the facebook fan page , facebook event page or the Desert Rocks Group Page. Once you sell your ticket(s) you must email us email@example.com with the subject TICKET TRANSFER and let us know the full name (as shown on state ID), email and phone number of the new ticket holder(s).
Camping and Lodging
- · There is tons of space for camping!!! RV and camping passes as well as all other passes are still valid at the new location and available for purchase through Ticket Cake.
- · The lodging accommodations are first class! Special discounted prices for Roots of the Rocks attendees include $119 - 4 person condo and $169 - 6-8 person condo. If you want a condo or a cabin we suggest you act fast as they may sell out quickly! Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 435.438.3700 M-F 9am-4pm Mountain Time to Book.
This is a LEAVE NO TRACE event. That means, pack it in pack it out folks. What you bring in, you are responsible to take away with you. Be sure to plan a waste sorting system for your camp. Remove all excess packaging from everything you buy (food, supplies, tools) before you pack it. Be sure to secure your camp site and disposal area incase of a storm or bad weather so your area does not become a MOOP emergency. MOOP stands for MATTER OF OUR PLACE. Please help us keep EAGLE POINT SKI RESORT clean and do your part to keep it MIP (MATTER IN PLACE.) We would like to throw many more events here in the future.
Vending and Volunteers
- · Vending opportunities are still available. Please email email@example.com if interested. You may also get more info on vending at http://www.rootsoftherocks.com/vending.html
- · Volunteers positions have not been affected and we still need you. We will be emailing your schedule shortly. You may still sign up to volunteer at http://www.rootsoftherocks.com/work-trade.html
We are truly grateful for your support. Without you, none of this would be possible. We are thankful to the Eagle Point Ski Resort for hosting 2013 Roots of the Rocks at their location.
We invite you to email us any suggestions, comments or concerns referencing Roots of the Rocks or anything else here: firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information on Eagle Point Ski Resort please visit http://www.skieaglepoint.com/photo-gallery/summer-fall-gallery
We feel endless amounts of gratitude and love for all the sincere support that you as a member of our valued community have shown us and we look forward to many more incredible adventures together for years to come!
With love and respect,
The Roots of the Rocks Team
Sign up for the Street Team Today!Street Team