Roots Of The Rocks Revival - July 17-19, 2015
Roots of the Rocks Family & Friends,
The foundational work for a Roots of the Rocks Revival in 2015 is now underway. The tentatinve dates and venue are July 17-19 at Eagle Point Ski Resort near Beaver, Utah. Stay tuned for for furthur anouncement in mid-late February.
Eagle Point Ski Resort www.skieaglepoint.com, perched on a high altitude peak in the majestic Tusher Mountains just East of Beaver, Utah. This newly renovated 1,200 acre privately owned boutique resort features a village of 120 condos and cabins, a shuttle service, a 9 hole frisbee golf course, The Canyonside Lodge (a 12,000 sq. ft. newly renovated lodge/restaurant/general store), a hot tub garden, the Outpost Grill, and the festival venue area sits atop the resort allowing for magnificent mountain views of grassy meadows and ski slopes lined with giant pine trees. Prepare yourselves for epic stage views, high mountain acoustics, an awesome dance floor, and the perfect camping experience. Summer activities include hiking, biking, horseback riding, fishing, swimming, and disc golf.
We are excited with the potential of hosting the 2015 festival at this world class resort and hope that you will come join us.
- · The initial lineup will be announced in mid-late February
- · Ticket information will be announced in mid-late February
Camping and Lodging
- · Camping is plentiful and condos/cabins are available for rent. RV and camping passes will be announced in mid-late February
- · The lodging accommodations are first class! Special discounted prices for Roots of the Rocks attendees include $119 - 4 person condo and $169 - 6-8 person condo. If you want a condo or a cabin we suggest you act fast as they may sell out quickly! Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 435.438.3700 M-F 9am-4pm Mountain Time to Book.
This is a LEAVE NO TRACE event. That means, pack it in pack it out folks. What you bring in, you are responsible to take away with you. Be sure to plan a waste sorting system for your camp. Remove all excess packaging from everything you buy (food, supplies, tools) before you pack it. Be sure to secure your camp site and disposal area incase of a storm or bad weather so your area does not become a MOOP emergency. MOOP stands for MATTER OF OUR PLACE. Please help us keep EAGLE POINT SKI RESORT clean and do your part to keep it MIP (MATTER IN PLACE.) We would like to throw many more events here in the future.
Vending and Volunteers
- · Vending opportunities are available. Please email email@example.com if interested. You may also get more info on vending at http://www.rootsoftherocks.com/vending.html
- · Volunteers positions have not been affected and we still need you. We will be emailing your schedule shortly. You may still sign up to volunteer at http://www.rootsoftherocks.com/work-trade.html
We are truly grateful for your support. Without you, none of this would be possible. We are thankful to the Eagle Point Ski Resort for hosting 2013 Roots of the Rocks at their location.
We invite you to email us any suggestions, comments or concerns referencing Roots of the Rocks or anything else here: firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information on Eagle Point Ski Resort please visit http://www.skieaglepoint.com/photo-gallery/summer-fall-gallery
We feel endless amounts of gratitude and love for all the sincere support that you as a member of our valued community have shown us and we look forward to many more incredible adventures together for years to come!
With love and respect,
The Roots of the Rocks Team
Sign up for the Street Team Today!Street Team